Bid, negotiate and partner with preREO on the mortgage holder's interest in a property Take control with the help of Activist Legal to repair and rent during the foreclosure process Maximize returns during foreclosure, then build a rental portfolio or sell your REO Easily browse on one platform for discounted and distressed mortgages secured by a vacant property Bid, negotiate and partner with preREO on the mortgage holder's interest in a property Take control with the help of Activist Legal to repair and rent during the foreclosure process Maximize returns during foreclosure, then build a rental portfolio or sell your REO Find Your preREO Win Your preREO Appoint a Receiver Earn a Profit How preREO Works Easily browse on one platform for discounted and distressed mortgages secured by a vacant property

Take control of preREOs during forclosure to maximize your investment returns.

The Smart Investment

WEBINAR: How to Buy preREOs Directly from Lenders

Join us on Thursday July 30th at 11 AM or Tuesday August 4th at 11 AM as we reveal how to get the best deals before they’re on anyone else’s radar. We’ll discuss:

  • What is a preREO
  • How preREO works
  • Ways to maximize returns faster

Local Investors are the Solution

preREO investors have the local advantage. With the assistance of Activist Legal, investors have a local court appoint a receiver of their choice and arrange to cost-effectively repair, lease and maintain the property during the foreclosure process.

Lenders are willing to partner on these notes at a sizable discount to market values, mitigating their losses now and increasing the potential returns for investors, a win-win.

We Have the Experience

Program Details

  • Browse preREOs sourced directly from lenders at discounted prices
  • Contribute 25% of the price, preREO contributes the remaining 75%
  • Earn everything over a 12% annual return paid to preREO on their 75%
  • Pay a program fee of $2,000 on the acquisition of the note

Servicing

State laws typically require that a licensed mortgage servicer services note investments and this includes preREOs. Thus, we have arranged with AHP Servicing to service preREOs for $50 monthly.

Solution to the Problem

Legal

square

Learn More About preREO

Stay up to date on all the latest preREO news.

Learn About preREO